Actions and Detail Panel
2015 IECC Breakfast UPDATE for Builders/Designers - Peoria, IL
Wed, April 19, 2017, 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
Please join the Illinois Office of Energy & Recycling for an event designed to network and provide the design and construction community with the “need-to-know” in a quick, breakfast download of the 2015 IECC.
The Illinois Office of Energy & Recycling welcomes home builders and design professionals to an event designed as a "QUICK DOWNLOAD" of 2015 IECC and ASHRAE 90.1-2013 provisions.
(and receive a copy of Illinois’ full-color Guide ’Success with IECC for Builders & Trades’, a copy of Illinois’ full-color Guide ’Success with IECC for Code Officials’, or a copy of the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code FREE!)
- 8:00am - 8:30am Registration, Networking, Hot Breakfast
- 8:30am - 8:35am Welcome, Special Guest T.B.A.
- 8:35am - 11:00am 2015 Illinois Energy Conservation Code
- Illinois Amendments Affecting Homes and Multi-family Buildings,
- Blower Door & Duct Testing,
- HVAC Load Calculations,
- REScheck, COMcheck, REM/Rate, ERI,
- The Cost of Constructing a Home to the 2015 IECC,
- Commercial Envelope & Air Sealing Improvements,
- Commercial Daylighting and Daylight Responsive Controls,
- Mechanical Fault Detection & Diagnostics,
- Compressor Staging for RTU's,
- System Commissioning and Lighting Functional Testing
This Breakfast Update is approved for maintaining your existing REP Registration w/ the Chicago Department of Buildings,3.0 AIA CES LUs (HSW), 3.0 PDH for PE’s, and 0.3 ICC CEUs for certification renewal (ICC PEP #1614).