2015 Greater Chicago Networking Extravaganza
Thursday, May 14, 2015 from 5:30 PM to 8:45 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 13th Greater Chicago Networking Extravaganza Focuses on You, the Entrepreneur
Relationships are crucial to finding customers, partners, advisors, capital and peers with whom to share the journey. The 13th version of the GCNE will focus on how to leverage relationships to start, build and grow a company. And along with the way you'll learn how to increase brand awareness, sales and career success through the art and science of networking.
You'll start and end the evening with open networking. In between, you'll hear from Lillian Bjorseth, co-host and nationally renowned face-to-face networking authority, who will share the importance of a relationship-building plan to help you network strategically and systematically to meet the right people.
A panel of successful entrepreneurs will share the vital role that relationships played and continue to in the growth of their businesses and individual well-being. You'll learn from Gary Rabine, founder and CEO of the Rabine Group, a group of facilities maintenance companies that are leaders in the paving, roofing, snow removal and fuel distribution industries.
Rounding out the panel will be Thaddeus Wong, co-founder of @properties, the largest independently owned residential real estate brokerage firm in Illinios and one of the 25 largest brokerage firms in the U.S. sales volume.
All three have been inducted into UIC's Chicago Area Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame.
- Gary Rabine, Founder and CEO, Rabine Group
- Thaddeus Wong, Co-Founder, @properties
- Jason Jacobsohn, Director, Founder Insittute (moderator)
Jason Jacobsohn, co-host, connector and advocate for entrepreneurs, will tie it together for you, sharing the benefits of building the right relationshisp for companies and individuals.
5:30 - 6:30 pm - Open Networking (light food and soft drinks)
6:30 - 8:15pm - Program
8:15 - 8:45 pm - Open Networking
During the event, you will
- Mingle with sponsors that have products and services to help you and your business grow.
- Network with seasoned professionals who understand the process.
- Meet 10 or more during structured program.
- Acquire valuable face-to-face and online networking tips and techniques.
- Learn how the right relationships can be immeasurable and add to your success.
- Gain skills & confidence that you can transfer to other networking opportunities.
- CFO Worldwide
For more information about the event, please go to www.greaterchicagonetworking.com.
When & Where
Lillian Bjorseth of Duoforce Enterprises, Inc. and Jason Jacobsohn
The Greater Chicago Networking Extravaganza is the premier business networking event in Chicagoland, bringing together the business community for an incredible evening of mixing, mingling, education and fun.