2015 Good Neighbor Awards Property Nomination/Registration Form - Review the Property Submission Guidelines below and click "Register" to nominate a property.
Thursday, January 1, 2015 at 1:00 PM - Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 1:30 AM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2015 Good Neighbor Awards
Property Nomination Guidelines & Form
Nomination Deadline: 5 p.m., Thursday, February 12; or
5 p.m., Thursday, February 19 with a $25 late fee
(late fee is required with all applications submitted after February 19. Submission Deadline: March 12)
NOMINATE YOUR PROPERTY FOR A
2015 GOOD NEIGHBOR AWARD!
Put your property – and your efforts – in the spotlight! Nominate it for a Chicago Association of REALTORS® Good Neighbor Awards (GNA). The GNAs are the Chicago real estate industry’s premier showcase for ground-breaking residential and commercial rehab and new construction projects.
The GNA program honors innovators who redefine how real estate can boost local economies and pride. Winning nominators will be notified in advance and honored publicly at a Good Neighbor Awards reception this spring. Winners will also receive a plaque, C.A.R. publicity and a GNA-branded logo for future marketing.
NOMINATION REQUIREMENTS / GUIDELINES
*Only completed nomination forms will be considered. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. See requirements below.
- Completed nomination forms and photos must be submitted online by deadline (see above).
- You will be able to edit your nomination form until Thursday, March 12, but the form must initially be completed in its enterity to be accepted.
- Submit a minimum of 3 photos of each nominated property from various perspectives – 3 of the site “before” and 3 “after” renovation. “Before” photos are not required for new construction properties.
- Email your property photos to email@example.com. Files should be labeled with the property address and indicate if they depict before (BF) or after (AF) property renovations, e.g., 200SMichiganBF or 200SMichiganAF. Nominations submitted without photos will be disqualified.
- Confirm that the property / development is located within the nine-county Chicago metropolitan area (counties include Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will).
- Only code-compliant nominations will be accepted.
- Work must have been completed no more than 24 months (two years) prior to Thursday, March 12, excluding commercial properties. Exceptions may include cosmetic work in progress by an individual unit owner.
For guidelines and tips on nominating your property, click the link below.
Tickets for the May 21, 2015, Good Neighbor Awards Reception will be available for purchase on March 2.