COSI Sustainability Environmental Film Series: "Tiny"
- Science & Technology
- COSI, Columbus OH
2015 Autism Awareness & Activities Events at COSI
Sunday, April 19, 2015 (8am-10am)
$9 Per Person | Free to COSI Members | Pre-Registration Required | Limited Availability
• Explore COSI in an autism-friendly environment.
• Meet with Nationwide Children Hospital's Autism Specialists and pick up resources from other valued community organizations.
• Pre-registration is required. To maintain the best possible environment for participating children, the event is limited to 250 pre-registered guests only.
• A limited amount of need-based family assistance funding is available through the Autism Society of Central Ohio. Please call 614.228.2674 for details.
• Parking is $5 per car in the lots surrounding COSI ($4 for COSI Members).
• Parking validation is required. Please bring your parking stub into COSI with you.
Advance reservations are required and walk-up tickets will not be available.
COSI, Columbus, Ohio's dynamic Center of Science and Industry, inspires the scientists, dreamers, and innovators of tomorrow. Opened in 1964 at Memorial Hall in downtown Columbus, COSI moved in 1999 to a new 320,000-square-foot home designed by internationally-renowned architect Arata Isozaki, creating one of the largest modern-built science centers in the United States. COSI continues to represent a significant investment in the economic development and community revitalization of downtown Columbus.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.