2014 World Leaders Forum-Community Event
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 2:45 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
FEATURING DR. CONDOLEEZZA RICE
2:00 P.M.- Doors Open
2:45 P.M.- Welcome and Introductions
3:00 P.M.- Keynote Address:
"United States in a Changing World" followed by a Q&A Session
4:00 P.M.- Event Concludes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who can purchase Community Event tickets?
Tickets are available to the Judson Community starting November 15, 2013. Tickets will be available to the General Community starting January 1, 2014.
2. The registration asks for my Work Information. What do I enter if I am not employed?
You can simply enter homemaker, unemployed, retired, student or N/A.
3. Is there assigned seating?
Seating at this event is general admission, except for priority seating ticket holders. Please arrive early to find a seat. Tickets will be emailed to you once this on-line registration has been completed.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Please have your printed ticket for check-in. If you do not have your ticket we can still check you in but the process will take longer.
5. Where will I park when I arrive on campus?
More information about parking will be emailed to you during the week of March 10, 2014.
6. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the event organizer is contacted before March 3, 2014.
7. Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Please contact Jessica Bunn at email@example.com to make updates.
8. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
No. Your ticket MUST match the attendee. Event Security will not allow anyone to enter unless their name is on the approved attendee list.
9. Can we take photos during the event?
Individuals can take photos for the first five minutes but all other photography and video recording is prohibited.
10. Are there ID requirements to enter the event?
Yes. Please have a photo ID with you. Any form of ID will work as long as it has your name and photo.
11. What other speakers have been to the World Leaders Forum?
Judson University’s commitment to real-world leadership prompted us to establish the annual World Leaders Forum, which hosted 43rd U.S. President George W. Bush in 2011, Nobel Laureate and Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev in 2012, and Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair in 2013.
12. Are there opportunities to be Sponsors of the World Leaders Forum?
Yes! This event is made possible through the sponsorship of many key businesses and partners. If you would like to learn more about sponsorships, please visit www.worldleadersforum.info and click on "Sponsors".
13. Can I join a mailing list to receive more information about future events?
Yes! At the end of your registration you can check a box to be added to our mailing list. If you are unable to purchase tickets at this time but wish to receive future notices about the World Leaders Forum and other events on our campus, please fill out this form.
For all other questions please contact Jessica Bunn at 847-628-2076 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
When & Where
World Leaders Forum
Judson University is proud to present the fourth annual World Leaders Forum. This event brings World Leaders to the campus each year to ignite a flame of leadership for all who attend. All proceeds are donated to the Entrepreneurship Program Endowment Fund and Judson Student Scholarship Fund for educating tomorrow's leaders. Together, we can build greatness.
Please visit www.worldleadersforum.info for more information.