San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2014 Annual What's Next Boomer Business Summit
"Leading in the Longevity Economy"
The What's Next Boomer Business Summit is an annual event that brings together the country’s top businesses and organizations that are focused on the Baby Boomer and beyond marketplace. It's where deals get done.
Life Reimangined and Entrepreneurship
Riches and Niches
Health Informatics and Big Data
Sales, Distribution and Lead Generation
Social, Mobile and Integrated Marketing
Who Should Attend?
Entrepreneurs, brand managers, innovation leaders, corporate strategists, analysts, nonprofit executives, authors, and bloggers interested in the Boomer and beyond marketplace.
Summit Attendees Will:
- Gain insight from real-life experience that will inform their business strategies
- Gain insight from Boomer and beyond entrepreneurial experts
- Learn how to set and move the metrics that matter
- Develop an understanding of the technologies, causes, products, and services that are transforming the Baby Boomer and beyond marketplace
- Form relationships with bold innovators and high-level decision makers that can lead to ongoing business collaboration
- Gain status as a thought leader and agile innovator in the most lucrative market space
NO REFUNDS AFTER FEB. 21st.
When & Where
Mary Furlong & Associates
For assistance please contact:
For exhibitor information contact:
Mimi Filizetti firstname.lastname@example.org