San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Moderated Discussion on What is Working for You, as an ISV Partner.
1) For ISV Partners, what's working well for you? What's not working well? Your suggestions for improvements.
2) How have the Salesforce1 events performed for anyone that's been a sponsor? Will you plan on attending these types of events next year?
3) How do you plan to use Dreamforce?
When & Where
Salesforce Chicago Partner User Group (PUG)
Join us to network and learn in face-to-face meetings with other Salesforce ISV and SI partners. Build realtionships and knowledge.
- Discover ways to collaborate with other partners to grow our pie.
- Have fun growing our Salesforce.com businesses.
Meet 4 - 6 times a year; generally, on a Wednesday or Thursday at 3:00 PM; rotating locations, between Schaumburg, IL and Salesforce's ChicagoHub in downtown Chicago.
Members: What has happened with your product/business since last meeting?
For 1st Timers: Give a 5-minute 5-topic lightning talk. No selling or overtime.
- Name one (and only one) pain that you solve for customers.
- Name one thing with which you could use help.
- Name one thing with which you could help other partners.
- Name one thing that would make this group worthwhile for you.
- Networking and introductions
- Main Presenter
- More networking
Alan Lee, alan@FortKnoxDMS.com, 847-960-3914
Joe Izzo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-212-7376