2014 National TV Interview for your play at A Taste Of Theatre
Friday, October 10, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM (CDT)
The After Work Program’s A Taste of Theater Festival is a theater experience to expose, educate and entertain a diverse audience of professional, intermediate and novice playwrights, thespians and production staff members.
Playwrights from around the country will come to showcase one scene of their play for the audience to vote on. Playwrights will receive the following for their participartion:
1. 7 minute Interview on TV show . Playwright will supply video for showcase their play totaling 7 minutes.
2. Playwright must be present to do an interview or speak to the audience about why he/she wrote the play and what they want the audience to walk away with.
3. Full access to the workshops.
4. Full access to both nights of the performances.
5. One year free access to list their plays in A Taste of Theater iphone / Andriod app.
6. Networking opportunities with playwrights from other areas.
7. A Taste Of Theater Shirt.
8. One year free access to A Taste Of Theater Data Base
9. Your play / or playwright listed in the program / website.