Update as of 8/20/14: Registration is now closed at 16 teams. We will see you on the greens this coming Saturday.
We are proud to present the 3rd Annual John Clark Mixed Triples event. In 1936, Hermosa Beach Mayor John Clark was instrumental in the development of the club by personally donating the monies needed to build the greens facility. Please join us for a day of great bowls and fun in our celebration. Lunch and a Final celebration spread will be provided. There will be both A & B green sections each with playoffs to determine the section winners.
Teams entered will be split by the Tournament Director to most fairly place teams into A & B tier teams.
- Games will start promptly on the hour every hour.
- (4) 45-minute staggered games of 2-bowl mixed triples played over a period of 6 rounds
- (2) 45-minute staggered breaks followed by A & B green semi-finals and finals
- No trial ends.
- Do dead ends. Jacks will be re-spotted accordingly (Rule 15.5)
- 1-minute mat rule may be enforced for excessive delays (Rule 106)
- Rule A 4.1.7 will be invoked for movement of players to/from head
- Stanard USLBA Scoring will be used (Rule 15.3)
Announcements will begin at 8:40 and rinks will be available for warmup by no later than 7:45.
When & Where
Mail checks to:
Attn: Tony Baer
3742 W. Century Blvd. #7
Inglewood, CA 90303