San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Jefferson City Jaycees Present the 75th Annual Christmas Parade. The theme is: The Most Beautiful Small Town Christmas.
Keep visiting our website: www.jeffcityjaycess.org for specific parade guidelines. More information will be posted as Christmas nears!
Don't forget, LIGHTS ARE REQUIRED!
1. Entries must pertain to the holiday and the Christmas theme, “The Most Beautiful Small Town Christmas.” Because this is an evening parade, LIGHTS ARE REQUIRED (minimum of 200 bulbs).
2. No Santa’s or Mrs. Claus’. Parade participants dressed like Santa or Mrs. Claus will be removed from the parade by Parade staff.(There is only ONE Santa and he has his own entry).
3. For the safety of our children, no candy, pamphlets, or gifts may be thrown from a car, float, or any unit during the parade. These items must be handed out or dropped at the edge of the street by those walking with the float.
4. Entries with animals must provide their own cleanup during the line up and along the parade route. Also for the safety of spectators and parade participants, all animals must be accompanied by a chaperone.
5. Registration deadline is Friday, Nov. 28, 2014. Line up information will be posted no later than Dec. 3, 2014 at www.jeffcityjaycees.org.
6. We must have your “announcement” (the accurate and clear description of your entry/business/organization) section below completed. This is what JC TV will use to announce your entry as it passes the video cameras.
7. Participants must be in their designated parking lot at the Truman State Office building no later than 3:30 p.m. Upon arrival, check in with the Jaycee staff member. This person should be the lot coordinator.
8. No alcohol or tobacco references allowed. Violators will be removed.
9. Criteria: Judging will be based on originality, relevance to theme and overall appeal
10. Cancellation Policy: In the event of a severe weather cancellation, information will be announced via the local radio & T.V. Stations.
11. Please note that drop off for float riders will be in the circle drive known as Lot 10 (see map). No exceptions! This will eliminate congestion between lots and ensure safety of all participants and staff.
12. Questions? Email: email@example.com
When & Where
Jefferson City Jaycees
The Jaycees is a leadership training and civic organization for people between the ages of 18 and 40. Areas of emphasis are on business development, managment skills, individual training, community service, and international connections. The Jaycees is a not-for-profit corporation/organization.
Specifically, the Jefferson City Jaycees champion and support Camp Wonderland with funds and service. The Jefferson City Jaycees also support Access Day at the Missouri State Fair, Shop with a Cop, and various other charities and organizations.