San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2014 Dublin Construction Forum
Please join us May 1st, 2014 at the Dublin Community Recreation Center for our 2014 Dublin Construction Forum. As a valued member of the building and construction industry, the City of Dublin Building Standards Division invites you to attend an Industry Forum to update you on code changes, City of Dublin’s e-tools, the Bridge Street District and discussion on how we can better serve you.
• 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. – Breakfast – Talla 2
• 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Breakout Sessions
- Intro to Building Code, Steve Regoli, Architect Administrator with Ohio Board of Building Standards – Talla 1
- ePlan Update, Dave Marshall, City of Dublin Review Services Analyst – Talla 3
• 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Breakout Sessions
o What’s Happening in Dublin,Jeff Tyler, City of Dublin Chief Building Official – Talla 1
- Bridge Street District,Rachel Ray & Justin Goodwin, City of Dublin’s Land Use and Long Range Planning – Talla 3
• 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. – Breakout Sessions
- Tall Walls, Jason O. Shumaker, Weyerhaeuser, Talla 1
- Architectural Diversity & Appearance Code, Claudia Husak and Brad Conway, City of Dublin’s Land Use and Long Range Planning – Talla 3
Please RSVP by April 24th to Jenna Smith at email@example.com or 614.410.4611.