Coeur d’Fondo will showcase beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene and the forest, roads and scenery along Idaho's Scenic Byway; Highway 97, passing through the communities of Harrison and St. Maries; before finishing back in Coeur d'Alene at the fall Oktoberfest in downtown Coeur d'Alene.
Friday, September 26, 12:00 - 7:00 pm
Location: Coeur d'Alene Resort Plaza Shops
Saturday, September 27, 6:00 - 7:30 am
Location: Clock Tower 1st Street & Sherman Ave
Please read Athlete Info on our Event Info page
Late Registration begins 9/1/2014
Online registration open through 9/24/2014
Registration Fee for Gran, Medio, Centro, and Piccolo rides include:
- Coeur D’Fondo T-shirt (guaranteed only if registered by 9/6/2014).
- Event rate packages at local hotels.
- SAG Wagon and mechanical support.
- Entry into Coeur d’Alene’s Grand Oktoberfest (includes food, refreshments, and beer garden).
- Raffle tickets towards awesome prizes from Terra Sports and Vertical Earth
- Fully stocked checkpoints along the route with water and great selection of food and snacks.
- Bike and bag valet service.
- Scenic boat tour on majestic Lake Coeur d’Alene for “Piccolo” and "Centro" participants.
- Finishers Medals: 84 miles
- Under 4.5 hours = 1st
- Under 5.0 hours = 2nd
- Under 5.5 hours = 3rd
- Finishers Medals: 108 miles
- Under 5.5 hours = 1st
- Under 6.0 hours = 2nd
- Under 6.5 hours = 3rd
Family and friends of Fondo particpants will be able to purchase entry into the Oktoberfest.
Coeur d'Alene Oktoberfest Info
North Idaho Tourism Alliance
Coeur d'Alene Visitors Bureau
Visit our website for more information click here