San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have an adventure in your own back yard!
Join CaryCitizen for the 5th year of the Cary Scavenger Hunt on Saturday September 13, 2014!
Here's how it works:
1. Form a team of up to 4 people, and pick a fun team name.
2. Register here in advance to to guarantee at shirt. Be prepared to change into this shirt and wear it that day. Walk-ups are welcome but will be charged a $10 late registration fee.
3. Start noticing things around town, so that you will be prepared to compete. Follow CaryCitizen on facebook, we drop clues leading up to the event. Read us on the web (CaryCitizen.com) as we make clues from many of our stories. Subscribe to the Scavenger Hunt emails, so you know when we post news about this event.
4. Day of the event (Sat Sept 13) , pack a water bottle and wear sneakers, you will need both! Bring your eventbrite ticket (just in case) to check in.
5. 8:30-9:00 Arrive at Page-Walker and look for our check in tents.
6. Each team will receive 4 Tshirts upon arrival. Please change into these as they are required for clues that ask for team photos.
7. At 9:30am all teams will receive their bags containing the secret cluebooks. Clues will include Cary history, public art, parks, schools, little known trivia and local businesses. You will try to decipher the riddles and find the clues. Be strategic! Clues are worth different points and some are clustered.
Clues that require photos, need ALL TEAM members to be included in the photos, in their 2014 T Shirts!
8. All teams must return by 1:30pm and check in at our check in stations (changed to Town Hall!). Cluebooks are handed in at that time to be judged by our celebrity panel.
For every 5 minutes late, points are deducted from the final team score. Promptness Pays!
9. after check-in, enjoy our food vendors, entertainment and raffles! All included in your ticket price.
10. At 3:00pm (or as close to that as possible) our 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place winners will be announced.
Top 3 Teams in each category win Cash prizes and trophies!!!
Registration by September 1, 2014 guarantees all team members T shirts.
So what are you waiting for? Get your team together, pick a fun name and Sign-up TODAY!!!
Questions? contact: Event Organizer at Lindsey.email@example.com
Note: No refunds will be given.
NOTE you can walk up to register on Sept 13, but ticket prices will be $59.
When & Where
Cary's online news source.