San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Moderated Panel Discussion on the Role of Product Development Organizations
Colm Lennon, Founder, Hakka Products LLC
- George Kenessey, CEO, Appiphony, LLC
- Bill Loumpouridis, Founder/CEO/President, EDL Consulting LLC / CloudCraze
- Jacob Cynamon-Murphy, Technical Specialist, Sonoma Partners, LLC
Technical Specialist at Sonoma Partners, helps customers and prospects see the potential of CRM and enterprise mobility in their organization. He enjoys seeing CRM adoption change how organizations manage and use sales and other business data to run more efficiently. He has advised several ISVs on their strategy and implementation on CRM platforms. Jacob’s prior work experience includes developing web services and custom applications for JPMorgan Chase, managing the development of custom websites at BlueBolt Solutions, and serving as a developer evangelist for several years at Microsoft.
CEO at Appiphony, a leading design and engineering boutique that builds products on the Salesforce S1 platform for Salesforce ISV partners.
Founder of EDL Consulting in 2001 and built CloudCraze in 2009. He considers himself fortunate to be a catalyst for the phenomenon Marc Benioff unleashed a decade ago. Makes cool technology accomplish meaningful things for business.
Founder & President of Haka Products. Haka Products provides software as a service solutions, based on the Salesforce.com platform, that help customers sell the right products to the right customers and accelerate product to market fit. Previously, Colm held senior leadership positions in Product Management and Information Technology at a Fortune 100 company.
When & Where
Salesforce Chicago Partner User Group (PUG)
Join us to network and learn in face-to-face meetings with other Salesforce ISV and SI partners. Build realtionships and knowledge.
- Discover ways to collaborate with other partners to grow our pie.
- Have fun growing our Salesforce.com businesses.
Meet 4 - 6 times a year; generally, on a Wednesday or Thursday at 3:00 PM; rotating locations, between Schaumburg, IL and Salesforce's ChicagoHub in downtown Chicago.
Members: What has happened with your product/business since last meeting?
For 1st Timers: Give a 5-minute 5-topic lightning talk. No selling or overtime.
- Name one (and only one) pain that you solve for customers.
- Name one thing with which you could use help.
- Name one thing with which you could help other partners.
- Name one thing that would make this group worthwhile for you.
- Networking and introductions
- Main Presenter
- More networking
Alan Lee, alan@FortKnoxDMS.com, 847-960-3914
Joe Izzo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-212-7376