2014 A Taste Of Theatre Workshop
Saturday, October 11, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Playwrights can learn from Legendary playwright Shelly Garret on how to manage their play and the whole script process. Here are some of the items he will cover.
1. Scripts (content)
2. Dealing with Venue’s, Expectations of Both parties.
3. Funding your Event / forecasting / traffic / audience
4. Costumes and Props Panel
5. Branding / Advertising / Promotion
6. Stage hands, Stage Managers
7. Business Side / Tickets, copyrights, Legal
8. Touring Your Play.
9. Bring your fliers or posters for feedback on how you can drive more traffic to the show.
10. Question and Answer
11. Aspiring Actors will do a reading with a Hollywood Actor and be given tips on how to improve what their performance.
12. Actors will be able post on their resume and social media they have performed with a Hollywood Actor.
13. Attend all performances.
14. Calvin Gibbs will be teaching an actors class for 1 hour and half.