San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us this fall or spring to learn more about the world of speech-languge therapy and make a difference in the life of a child! Use this application to apply to intern with us.
To apply, you must:
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic and prepared to have fun!
- Complete an application and interview
- Provide two letters of reference and one additional reference contact (may use attached reference letters, or references may compose their own)
- Interns will assist with therapy, as well as assist in development of materials for class. Duties will also include planning and teaching.
- Must provide proof of liability insurance prior to start date. Insurance is available from www.proliability.com for the student rate of $35.
What is the deadline? This application will close when all slots are filled. We have a rolling admission process, meaning that students are interviewed and accepted or denied as their paperwork process is completed. Typically, we accept 2 interns for the fall school semester, and 2 interns for the spring school semester. The admission process doesn’t have a defined closing date, because not everyone who applies is admitted, but we will most likely complete all interviews two to three months prior to the start of your desired semester (in May for fall, in October for spring). You are encouraged to apply early.