Where Dreams and Desire Meet Inspiration and Insight
Friday, November 15, 2013
Oak Brook Bath and Tennis Club
Dedicated to Helping Women Professionals
A One-day Conference for Corporate and Entrepreneurial Women
2013 Conference Theme: Achieve Your Potential
Women work hard to build a business or career, often times without the
aid of mentors or sponsors to help guide them. This year’s conference will focus on helping women to build successful professions in the corporate or entrepreneurial setting.
- Learn the Success Secrets from these VERY Sucessful Women
- Get out of your own way to find success
- Learn Wealth Building Strategies that work!
- Are you ready to Unleash your Potential?
What You will Experience: at the 2013 Inspiring Women's Conferene:
- World-Renowned Keynotes- Top content experts and executives share cutting- edge tools, tips and strategies who will offer botom-line practices and resutls.
- Structured Networking- atendees come to network! We offer organized activites to help make introductins and build connections. Gain instant access to other like minded women professionals
- Quality Education- Eachh program is focused on current treand and strategic issues. Atendees participate in programs that will support advancement in theri lives and in the workplace.
Pam McElvane, CEO Diversity MBA Magazine
Entrepreneurial Success Secrets
Dr Christine Quinn, Provost, National Louis University
Lead Boldy with Your Inner Strength
Nicole Johnson-Scales, SVP Fifth Third Bank
Getting Out of Your Own Way
Sherrin Ross- Ingram, JD- Wealth Strategist
Strategies for Personal Success
Deanne DeMarco, Certified Busienss Coach
Connections: Building Stronger Relationships
All Includive Price Includes: a Light breakfast and Lunch and powerful contacts
Register early for the Early Bird discount only $98:
Early Bird rate ends October 15th.
For More information go to: www.inspiringwomenconference.com
Join us at the BEAUTIFUL Oak Brook Bath and Tennis Club
800 Oak Brook Road, Oak Brook Illinois 60523 * 630-368-6442
When & Where
Hosted by Breaking-Boundaries International Inc.
Training and coaching for corporate and entrepreneur professionals