San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking to buy a home in San Francisco?
Are you a current homeowner who is experiencing financial difficulties?
Join us for our
2013 SF Housing Expo
Believe you can own a home. We do!
This FREE event will help you connect with information, local resources and professional service providers to help you buy a home and maintain it.
Current Home Owners
- Negotiate directly with servicers to modify your home loan.
- Meet with a certified Keep Your Home CA counselor.
- Find out about grants and low interest loans for needed home repairs.
- Connect with resources to support your financial well being.
Future Home Buyers
- Find out about downpayment assistance programs.
- Tour available affordable properties.
- Learn about special products and services for veterans and persons with disabilities.
Be sure to register for some of our workshops!
Affordable Housing Bus Tour
Below Market Rate (BMR) Homes Workshop
Downpayment Assistance Workshop
Affordable Homeownership with 0% Mortgage Workshop
Homebuyer Assistance Workshop (Cantonese)
Homebuyer Assistance Workshop (Spanish)
Homeowner's Bill of Rights Workshop
How Much Can I Afford?
Improve Your Credit Score Workshop (Spanish)
Improve Your Credit Score Workshop
Keep Your Home CA Workshop
Loans for First Time Homebuyers Workshop
Money on Your Mind Workshop
Just announced: 3 New Workshops at the Expo!
When & Where
Homeownership SF is a collaboration of experienced, nonprofit housing counseling service providers and serves as a centralized resource for affordable housing opportunities and foreclosure intervention education and counseling in San Francisco.