San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Own a Ford Mustang? Want to bring it to THE best Mustang owner show to attend in the region? Then you'll need to register your car, and do it fast!
Spaces are very limited and they sell out quickly.Only registered cars can gain access to the show - which in 2013 will be held on the Heritage Flight Museum's ramp at Skagit Regional Airport!!
This is the place to register your car!
Important things to know:
- 2013's show is being held at HFM's new facility at Skagit Regional Airport.
- Registration opens Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 9am.
- Gates open to registered attendees at 8:00am on the morning of the show, and they close at 9:00am. Do not arrive early, do not arrive late!
- Be prepared to spend the day enjoying the flying, all the other cars, awards and generally good weather. The gates remain closed until 3:00pm when you will then be able to leave the grounds.
- The third weekend in August is fairly quiet in the Skagit Valley - unlike in Bellingham! Nonetheless, it is highly advisable that if you wish to overnight for this show that you book your rooms sooner rather than later. Additional information will be sent via email after you register.
- The show takes place on a secure air field, thus the militant times on the coming and going! Once everyone is in, each car is checked in, photographed and parked, in no particular order. Patience is the theme of the day.
- Every car is individually photographed with a P-51 Mustang. Photos are available for free download after the show.
- Props & Ponies is a fundraising event for the Heritage Flight Museum and is run entirely by volunteers. It is a fun, family-friendly event. We ask for your patience, your good humor and your best behavior. If you register and then exhibit a lack of any of those, we will not hesitate to escort you from the premises!
- Cancellations more than a week prior to the event will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations less than a week prior to the event will receive no refund.
- Communication for this event, the tasting, and the annual cruise will be conducted via email. Be sure to register with an email address that you check regularly.
In addition to the car show on Saturday, 17 August 2013, there are a number of additional events on Friday, 16 August that are organized and ticketed separately:
- A day-long cruise from the Mukilteo Ferry landing to the Heritage Flight Museum, with stops and scenic driving along the way.
- Props, Ponies & Popping Corks tasting event, taking place at Heritage Flight Museum from 5:30-8:30pm includes local beers, wines, foods and live music.
For more general information about this event, see http://www.heritageflight.org/content/visit/calendar-special-events/props-ponies/
If you're ready to register, get started!
When & Where
Heritage Flight Museum
Founded in 1996 by Apollo 8 astronaut Maj. General William Anders, the Heritage Flight Museum is a non-profit, 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to the preservation and flying of historic military aircraft. The Museum settled at Bellingham International in 2001, and have been developing their displays and their community programs since then. The Museum recently relocated to Skagit Regional Airport, Burlington, WA and look forward to opening fully in 2015. Visitors are welcome to get an up-close look at the collection of memorabilia and artifacts, and a selection of flying World War II, Korean and Vietnam era aircraft.
For more information about HFM, how you can support, and more please visit heritageflight.org.