2013 Parkour Teen Summer Camp
Monday, July 15, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Friday, July 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
EVERYONE READY FOR SUMMER CAMP!
07/15/2013 from 8:00 AM to 07/19/2013 4:00 AM
Ages: 13years old to 17 years old
- Indepth Parkour Training
- Gymnastics, Yoga, Tricking, Juggling
- Strength and Technique Training
- Making Long Lasting Parkour Friends
- Coming away with a video of your child doing Parkour
- Snacks and Water will be provided..
What to Bring:
- Lunch (will be refrigerated)
- Comfortable athletic clothing
- Refillable water bottle (recommended)
- Snacks (however we will have snacks)
- Must listen to coaches and stay at facility full time
- Picked up by authorized adult
- Let us know if your child has any food allergies.
4pm (No late pick up please)
When & Where
Texas Parkour Inc.
Texas Parkour is a nonprofit organization helping put out the most important and relevant information possible about Parkour. Our goals include educating all ages on the true philosophies and techniques behind Parkour. Our emphasis has always been on safety and community
Texas Parkour is:
- Non Profit
- Community Organization
- Service Organization
- Teaching Organization (Workshops and Classes)
- Performers for Business, Parties, Video and More
Through maintaining discipline and good moral character, Texas Parkour is dedicated to providing a unique level of fitness. It is our goal to maintain this through having a strong presence in Texas communities.
Texas Parkour helps educate youth/adults about the amount of time and effort needed to properly train the Parkour discipline. Jumping off buildings, roofs or bridges is not encouraged by TXPK and will not teach you how to efficiently move your body. We concentrate deeply on conditioning and repetition of movement within our training. Texas Parkour is a nonprofit organization helping put out the most important and relevant information possible about Parkour. Our goals include educating all ages on the true philosophies and techniques behind Parkour.