LabTech 2013 Workshop
This one-day technical deep-dive will walk you through the ins and outs of LabTech scripting.
The Workshop Agenda
9:30 AM: Set Up and Settle In
10:00 AM: Scripting: Let's Level Set
10:30 AM: Script Creation Exercise (Instructor led)
11:00 AM: Advanced Scripting Theory
12:00 PM: Lunch
1:00 PM: Scripts in the Real World
1:45 PM: Script Creation Exercise: Script Modification
2:15 PM: Afternoon Break
2:30 PM: Break it Down: Advanced Scripts, Step by Step
3:00 PM: Collaborative Lab: Applying What You Learned
4:00 PM: Review and Wrap up
What You Can Expect From The Day
- Gain an understanding of the components of the script interface
- Become familiar with some basic script functions by reviewing some simple built in scripts
- Create a basic script from scratch
- Locate, schedule, and make modifications to existing LabTech scripts
- Explore more advanced script functions by breaking down a complex script into its functional components and understanding how those components may be applied to other scripts
- Laptop computer with wireless internet connection (wifi provided)
- LabTech Software Control Center installed on the desktop, or in a Virtual Machine
- Thoroughly familiar with LabTech Software navigation and fundamental features
- Strongly Suggested: Familiar with some of the built-in scripts with LabTech Software such as Java install script
and Google Toolbar uninstaller
It’s Time To Automate
The event cost is $154.00 USD per attendee. For information on booking a room at the hotel, please visit http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/M/MELSWHI-GCONB-20130520/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG.
Make sure to join us for a networking Happy Hour the evening before the workshop. We'll be treating our partners to some cocktails and conversation in the hotel lobby bar at 5:00 on 22 May.
Thursday 23 May 2013
Hilton Melbourne South Wharf
2 Convention Centre Place
South Wharf, VIC 052413
Got a question or want to know more about this LabTech Workshop?
Send an email to: email@example.com
Make a trip across the pond! Join us for Automation Nation 3-5 June in Orlando, Florida.
Don't forget you have a dedicated Account Manager at your service to help with your LabTech needs. Learn more!