2013 LA Craft Beer Crawl - NOW TWO DAYS!
Saturday, August 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM - Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
This year the LA Craft Beer Crawl Returns for its 4th year, bigger and better than ever and a full 2 days long!
This event WILL sell out so get your tickets now!
Interested in Volunteering? We are now only taking submission to volunteer on Sunday. Click HERE
The Craft Beer Lovers Event of the Summer!
The fourth annual LA Craft Beer Crawl takes place on Saturday August 10th and Sunday August 11th benefiting the “Heal the Bay” charity. Attendees will have over 100 craft beers to sample across seven different bars and restaurants all within close proximity in Downtown Los Angeles. The event is a collaboration between 213 and Hallie Beaune and Christina Perozzi also known as “The Beer Chicks.” The beer selection will be curated by The Beer Chicks. The event will feature some of the top Craft and Artisanal Brewers in the Country!
The LA Craft Beer Crawl is also proud to have a delectable list of food trucks to be stationed along the crawl route.
A portion of the proceeds will go to “Heal the Bay.” A non-profit organization dedicated to making Southern California waters healthy, safe, and clean. Heal the Bay uses research, education, community action and advocacy to improve the quality and health of oceans, watersheds and neighborhoods throughout Los Angeles County. Their policy work also benefits beach lovers throughout the state.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Choose which day you want to go and if you would like the General Admission Ticket or Early Admission ticket. The regular hours of the event are from 3 to 7pm. The Early Admission ticket gains you entry into the festival at 1pm. Only a limited number of these tickets will be sold so you will be able to enjoy the festival more intimately as well as enjoy more exlcusive beers. If you want to go to both days, choose the multi-day Early Admission pass for best value.
2) Print out your tickets and bring them to Casey's Irish Pub (613 S. Grand) to check in, recieve your tasting glass and wristband.
3) Present your ticket to get scanned at the check in points, and also your ID to prove you are 21 and over. You will then recieve your own personal 6oz real glass tasting glass that you will keep all day along with a map showing what beers are located at what bars and how to get to each of them.
4) Plan out your route by location or by importantce of what breweries you want to enjoy. Dont forget to check out the food trucks along the way!
5) Enjoy the rest of the day bouncing between bars and sampling the huge array of rare and special beers, along with some of your old time favorites.
6) All the bars will open to the public right at 7 so feel free to stick around.
7) Get home safely! Plan ahead by taking a cab or the metro, the red line takes you right to the center of the crawl route!
Make a weekend of it and stay the night! Book your hotel room at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel and you are entitled to a discounted rate of $129 + tax. The Biltmore is located just blocks from the check in area at Casey's. Guests can call reservation direct for booking at 213.612.1575 (mention code: 1308LABEER / LA Craft Beer Crawl). Please call during office hours (8am to 6pm). Call center after hours does not have access to the exclusive group rates…thank you
213 Events is your premier special event planning, conceptualizing, and execution events company based in downtown LA. Each year we bring you the biggest St. Patrick's Day celebration along with the LA Craft Beer Crawl. 2014 will see the debut of Golden State of Cocktails, a week long celebration of all things cocktail.
The Beer Chicks are authors, consultants, and beer lovers! They recently released "The Naked Brewer: Fearless Homebrewing Tips, Tricks & Rulebreaking Recipes"
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.