2013 HEALTHCARE TRANSFORMATION DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION OUTLOOK , LOS ANGELES, CA.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 8:30 AM - Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
The Diversity Business Development Center is pleased to announce its Los Angeles, CA Healthcare Business Development Conference
“WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?”
This must-attend event provides an intimate gathering for industry professionals to learn about Best Practices, upcoming projects and new trends in Design, Construction, Facilities Management, Real Estate Development, Interior Design, and Energy Management in Healthcare. Specifically, the event will address these and many more timely topics:
- Disruptive Innovations in Heathcare
- Patient Experience, our role, our influence, our responsibility
- Innovative Applications at the Nation’s Largest HealthCare Project
- Embracing the Rural Health Challenge
- Advanced Technologies for the Next Generation of Healthcare Design and Construction
- Redefining Critical Infrastructure in a Time of Transformation
- Telemedicine influencing Healthcare Facilities Design
- Integrated Healthcare systems
The Conference provides a forum for businesses to identify upcoming contract opportunities. Also, attendance to the program will provide Continued Education Credit Points/Hours for AIA and IIDA members.
FEATURE PRESENTATIONS (updates daily)
Link to Conference Details:
Healthcare providers, university medical hospitals, architectural & engineering firms, interior designers, general contractors, sub-contractors, specialty contractors, facilities managers, renewable energy, environmental, and diversity businesses.
CANCELLATIONS AND TICKET REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations and ticket refunds requests must be received in writing prior to 14 calendar days from the start date of the Event. Submit refund requests via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No verbal requests for ticket refunds will be honored
When & Where
Diversity Business Development Center
The purpose of the Center is to assist qualified businesses to identify contract, grants and/or subcontract opportunities with Federal, State and Local Government Agencies, Prime Contractors and Private Sector Enterprises.