50+ SENIOR EXPO
Anaheim, CA -- Golden Future Expos is proud to announce the 3RD Annual Golden Future 50+ Senior Expo, to be held on Saturday, November 9th inside the Exhibition Center at the exciting Angel Stadium, from 10:00am – 3:00pm. The address is 2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806.
Event to be held in conjunction with the following Sponsors: HUMANA, Delta Hospice of California, Reborn Cabinets, American Advisors Group, Pacific Cardiovascular Associates Medical Group, Not Born Yesterday Newspaper, Alzheimer’s Association, Inter Valley Health Plan, the Office on Aging, and the Council on Aging.
Speaker Topics Include: Stem Cell Treatment for Disease & Ailments, Dental Hygiene & Care, Back Pain Treatments, Covered CA and The Affordable Care Act, Medicare 2014, Retirement Red Zone, and Adapting to Life’s Changes.
Attendees will have a chance to meet celebrity impersonator, Gilbert Gauthier, singing all of the hits of the Great Frank Sinatra. The Celebration Line Dance Team will impress with their interactive dance performance. And Fantastic Fig, Celebrity magician from “American’s Got Talent”, will razzle and dazzle with his strolling magic show!
The event will feature 80+ Vendors with products, services, and resources tailored to the 50+ demographic.
- FREE Admission & FREE Parking
- FREE Health Screenings
- FREE Tours of Angel Stadium
- FREE Resume Review & Career Consultation
- FREE Financial Planning Advice
- 1000s of Dollars in Door Prize Giveaways
- Antique Appraisal Clinic ($2/item)
- Mini Job Fair
- Beauty & Hair Makeovers for Men & Women – Presented by Marinello School of Beauty
- Shopping Corner with Senior Discounts
- Food For Purchase
- AND MUCH MORE!
- Adults 50+
- Baby Boomers & Seniors
- Friends, Family, and Community Members
- People looking for Employment Opportuntiies
- People thinking of moving to the local area
- Children and/or their parents who are contemplating different options
- Seniors who are looking for new and exciting things to do in and around the area
- Retirees or Semi-Retirees
- Seniors looking for alternative living arrangements
- Aging, Healthcare, Financial, etc Professionals who wish to network
- ....and if you are interested in ANYTHING relating to adults 50+, you need to attend!
When & Where
Golden Future Expos