San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MS Excel is unquestionably a powerful tool for accounting and finance professionals. However, it does come with plenty of hidden functionalities and tricks that are often not taught in traditional class rooms but are acquired through years of user experience.
Consider this course your VIP ticket! This is your chance to get an inside look at how to get the most out of Excel in the most efficient way possible. You will learn some useful Excel best practices including helpful shortcuts, tips on how to navigate around some common traps and customize your tool bar to make your workflow more efficient. We’ll help you make a lasting impression by teaching you how to take complex information and present it in a simple, easy to understand way using visual tools and formatting.
Presented by: Roger Nakayu, and Stephen Tin
- Productivity Tips
- Best Practices
- Navigating the Excel Toolbar
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Improving Readability - Page Layout & Presentation
- New Features in Excel 2013
- Attendees will have the opportunity to receive personal assistance and guidance from experienced trainers.
- This event is hands-on, it is recommended that each participant brings a working laptop.
- Excel 2010 users, please download from Microsoft website and install the add-on "Power Query" beforehand.
When & Where
Excel in Accounting
ExcelinAccounting is a community of finance and accounting professionals in and around San Francisco who want to learn and share advanced Excel spreadsheet techniques used specifically for finance and accounting. ExcelinAccounting began as a San Francisco Institute of Management Accountants program (SFIMA.org), and has grown into a community of its own.