2013 Employment Law Update
Los Angeles, CA
As the law continues to change year after year, so must the workplace. These changes are often complicated and confusing. To help employers keep up, Lathrop & Gage’s 2013 Update on Employment Laws summarizes new federal and state employment laws, regulations and court decisions, and recommends strategies for compliance while preserving company culture, efficiency and profit.
Covered topics will include:
• New dress and grooming laws;
• Latest in social media & privacy issues;
• Commission Agreements that comply with new law;
• Latest cases on rounding policies, reporting pay & meal breaks;
• Most recent update on arbitration policies;
• An overview of the timelines for the new health care laws; and
• New personnel record obligations
Beth A. Schroeder, Esq.
Lauren J. Katunich, Esq.
SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills
465 S. La Cienega Boulevard
Lathrop & Gage LLP
A full-service law firm, Lathrop & Gage LLP has more than 320 attorneys in 10 offices nationwide – from Los Angeles to Boston. In 2012, Chambers USA ranked Lathrop & Gage’s corporate, environmental, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, real estate and transportation teams among the best in their regions. For more information, visit www.lathropgage.com.