2013 DSP Reunion (Dinner Event Registration)
Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 11:30 PM (PDT)
Event is on April 20th and sales end March 30th. Get Ready for a Special Dinner with Brothers for our 3rd Annual Destination Reunion!
We are so proud to host this dinner in a unique, historic, and locally owned restaurant called the "CAJUN QUEEN".
SINGLE TICKET = ENTRY FOR TICKET HOLDER ONLY
DOUBLE TICKET = ENTRY FOR TICKET HOLDER AND ONE OTHER PERSON (2 PERSON TICKET) This is ideal for those who are bringing guests, couples, and/or brothers who want to pair up and save on the processing fee.
Each Dinner ticket includes:
- Entrance into the Private Dining Room with Live Jazz Music
- 3 Course Meal: Start with the House salad and then have your choice of entrees and ending the meal with their signature dessert of Bourbon Bread Pudding. Each entree comes with its specified side and will be chosen from your dinner table. Each meal comes with unlimited non alcoholic drinks. Entree Choices:
- Fried Shrimp- served with house vegetable and your choice of garlic mashed potatoes or coleslaw
- Shrimp Scampi- Sautéed with butter, garlic, scallions and parsley and Served with rice and house vegetable
- Fried Half & Half- Oysters and Shrimp served with house vegetable and your choice of garlic mashed potatoes or coleslaw
- Chicken Creole-lightly spiced Tomato base sauce with simmered peppers, onions and celery served over rice and vegetables.
- Blacken or Fried Catfish-(Farm Raised) served w/ garlic mashed potatoes and house vegetable
- Washday Blues-A heaping bowl of red beans and rice with Andouille sausage
- Price includes Cost, Sales Tax, and Gratuity for all service and restaurant fees