San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
4th Annual Delaware Wine and Beer Festival
Sponsored by Kent County Tourism
"Drink Local, Eat Local, Buy Local"
Plans are underway for the 4th Annual Delaware Wine and Beer Festival and this year will be spectacular! The event will be held on Sunday, October 20, 2013 at the Delaware Agriculture Musuem and Village in Dover, Delaware. Come out, taste and celebrate Delaware's growing winery, brewery, and distilling industry and enjoy a truly unique festival experience.
- The event will be held rain or shine. No Refunds.
- Event time is 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Admission, which will include 10 1oz sampling tickets, will be $25 in advance and $35 at the door.
- The first 500 registrations will receive a souvenir wine or beer glass.
- New! Expanded free parking.
- Designated driver tickets are $10. Alcohol will not be served to these ticket holders.
- Full pours of of wine and beer will be available for sale.
- Non-alcholic beverages and food will be available.
- Please do not bring dogs or other pets to this event.
- BYOC - Bring your own chairs and blankets.
Festival-goers will have the opportunity to meet Delaware's vinters, brewers, and distillers and talk about their locations, products, and processes. Festival-goers can also participate in a keg tossing competition, and a for-fee cornhole tournament. A select number of Delaware artisans will host an arts and crafts faire and there will be live music!
For GPS purposes the venue address is: 866 N. Dupont Highway, Dover, DE 19901
Kent County Tourism Information:
Telephone: 302-734-4888 or 800-233-5368