2013 Champions for Success Breakfast
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM (EST)
Please join Dress For Success Atlanta in honoring their 2013 Champions at the 2013 Champions for Success Breakfast!
Dress for Success Atlanta is thrilled to honor the following 2013 Champions for Success:
- Xernona Clayton, Founder, President & CEO, Trumpet Awards Foundation
- Donna Brock, Director – Strategic Communications and Univ. Relations, Clark Atlanta University
- Ursula Burns, CEO, Xerox
- Mary Ford, Vice President, CBeyond
- Gail Goldstein Heyman, Hygienist, Goldstein Garber & Salama
- Susan B. Hitchcock, Advisory Board, Turknett Leadership Group
- Elizabeth Noe, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
- Nancy Rafuse, Managing Partner, Ashe Rafuse & Hill LLP
- Lovette Russell, Philanthropist
- Cynthia Williams, Treasurer, National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc.
Ms. Clayton, in addition to being honored as a Champion, will be the keynote speaker at the Breakfast.
The Breakfast will also serve as a fundraiser for Dress for Success Atlanta. We value your ongoing support of Dress for Success Atlanta, and proceeds from the event will help Dress for Success Atlanta to fulfill its mission, which is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
When & Where
Dress For Success Atlanta
The mission of Dress for Success Atlanta is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.