2013 Babson Asia Entrepreneurship Forum
Saturday, November 2, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM (EDT)
The 2013 Babson Asia Entrepreneurship Forum is an annual event hosted by the Babson Asian Business Club (BABC) at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business. This is a rare opportunity to witness the meeting between the emerging Asian businesses and the entrepreneurial spirits of the Babson students, having been ranked #1 for Entrepreneurship by U.S. News and World Report for 20 consecutive years.
Join us at the beautiful Babson campus on Saturday, Nov 2, 2013, to "Listen, Talk, and Connect."
For more details, visit our official website.
- Keynote Speeches
- Panel Sessions
- "Business Opportunities in Asian Markets – How can we identify and capture emerging needs in Asia?"
- "Investing in Asia – what are risks and chances for investment in Asia?"
- "Tech in Asia – what’s happening in social media, gaming, mobile, e-commerce, and big data?"
- "Social Innovation in Asia – How can we create social & economic value for growth in Asia?"
- “Entrepreneurship in global context – how can we start and/or expand businesses globally?”
- Lunch included!
- Morning and afternoon Networking Receptions
Our speakers are from:
and more companies will join us. Check the updates on our website.
*This information is subject to change