2013 Annual Demography Meeting
Friday, November 8, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us on Friday, November 8th at the Arvada Center for our 31st Annual Demography Meeting to learn more about:
- The State Economic Forecast
- The State Population Forecast and Estimates
- The (updated!) Colorado Innovation Report
- Our exciting new Webmap Gallery
- How the Affordable Care Act will affect coverage in Colorado communities
- The Colorado Main Streets Program
- An update from Region 12, our Resort Mountain counties
- And more!
Visit our website to view the draft agenda. Tickets are $65 each, plus applicable fees and this year we are accepting both credit cards and checks. Please note that if you pay by check your payment must be received prior to the event.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions, including any special dietary or accessibility requirements you may have.
Click here for map and directions to the Arvada Center.
A HUGE thank you goes out to the Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments for partnering with us on this event and for processing payments on our behalf.
And remember... this event tends to sell out so register soon! We'll see you there!