2012 GREAT RIVER QUILT SHOW - QUILTS
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM (CDT)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Midnight, August 7, 2012 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
REGISTRY LIMITS: You may enter a total of 7 items only (Quilts, Wearables, Accessories, etc.).
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Each item REGISTERED requires a "ticket". If you're registering 4 items, you'll order 4 "tickets"
- Have the QUILT SHOW CATEGORIES sheet handy so you'll know what category to enter into the appropriate question. Be sure to enter your quilted item in the correct category as the Registration Committee will not edit your registration. If it's entered in the wrong category, it will be judged against that category's specifications and you may miss out on an award
- READ EACH QUESTION CAREFULLY! Some questions require answers and your registration will not be accepted unless answered.
- You'll get an email "receipt" for each item registered. Print this out and bring it with you when you drop off your entries.
- Drop off is on Wednesday, September 26, 2012, between the hours of 7 and 9 am at the Starlight Ballroom. Judging begins at 9 am so NO QUILTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 9 AM. If you can't drop them off yourself, have someone else do it for you. THERE WILL BE NO EXEPTIONS FOR ANY REASON
- Bring copies of your "receipts" when you drop off your quilt items.
- Pick up of your entries will be handled the same way as our last Quilt Show and begins a 4:30 pm on Saturday, September 29. Pick up closes at 5:30 pm on the 29th.