2012 Chicago Improv Festival Submissions
Ends Wednesday, February 1, 2012 at 12:00 PM (CST)
We will email every submitter to tell them their invitational status by February 15, 2012.
The following information is required on the next screen:
1) Your team/act name and primary contact info.
2) A list of everyone on your team/act's name & email (players, tech coach/director).
3) A link to a recent color photo of your team/act.
4) A two to three paragraph description of your team/act and also of your show.
5) A link to an unedited 20 to 45 minute performance of your team/act.
6) A link to your team/act's facebook page and/or website.
7) A link to any press your team/act may have gotten.
Note: If you don't have a recent photo of your team/act online, you can email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chicago Improv Festival Production celebrates the present, honors the past, and showcases the future of improvisational theatre, in all of its multi-disciplinary expressions, through local, regional, national, and international perspectives; by presenting and producing performances and workshops for both the general public and practicing improvisational theatre artists.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.