2011 Rooftop Networking Party
Friday, September 16, 2011 from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Join us Friday, September 16th, 2011, for the third annual SEMpdx Rooftop Networking Party!
It will again be at Hotel deLuxe, overlooking the downtown Portland skyline. Enjoy good food, drinks and conversations as a DJ spins tunes. Don’t miss the best networking event of the summer!
Note that immediately following the event, many of us will be
moving on over to the Portland Timbers game, although your SEMpdx ticket
will NOT get you in to that event, and must be purchased from the Timbers.
Location: Hotel deLuxe, 729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR 97205
Date: Friday, September 16
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
ethology is a digital marketing agency that helps brands leverage audience hubs to better understand, engage, and serve their customers. ethology will be supplying some tasty Widmer on tap for Rooftop party goers.
4th Annual Digital Marketing Conference – Where today’s marketers connect
The Digital Market Conference connects marketing professionals and students with new customers, ideas, technologies, and business opportunities. Learn to leverage digital strategies to attract and satisfy customers. Topics include social media marketing, search engine marketing, analytics, mobile integration, and best practices.
WillaKenzie Estate will be supplying especially good chilled white wine to help us see summer out in style. Located in Oregon’s northern Willamette Valley, WillaKenzie Estate is dedicated to making extraordinary wines of the Pinot family and more.
Interested in sponsoring the Rooftop Networking Party and reaching an audience of 400+ influential business professionals? Contact SEMpdx’s Michael Cottam for more information.
The SEMpdx annual Rooftop Party promises to be the most talked-about networking event of the year. Be on top of the latest developments going on at the most innovative marketing associations in the Pacific Northwest!
Stepping up to help co-host the Rooftop Party are our friends with:
- AIGA Portland
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Northwest Interactive Advertising Group (NWIAG)
- Oregon Columbia International Association of Business Communicators (OCIABC)
- Oregon Creative Industries (OCI)
- Portland State University: Multimedia Professional Program (PSU MPP)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Software Association of Oregon (SAO)
Organizations also invited include:
- Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon (CHIFOO)
- Oregon Entrepreneur Network (OEN)
- Portland Advertising Federation (PAF)
- Social Media Club
A 2011 Mini Cooper will be joining us on the rooftop, with the opportunity for party-goers to purchase a chance to win the cool ride, with go-cart handling.
Tickets are only $35 and all funds benefit SEMpdx’s 2011 Charity of Choice, the Children’s Cancer Association. (Winner will be drawn live on Sept. 30 on KINK fm.)
Make sure to drop in one of your business cards at the Rooftop Party to be entered to win one of many great door prizes, including:
- One Pass to SearchFest 2012 – Portland’s Premier Search Marketing Conference. Donated by SEMpdx
- Two Passes to the 2011 Digital Marketing Conference (Dec. 11-12, 2011). Donated by the PSU Mutimedia Professional Program ( passes given away separately)
- Two passes to Seattle Interactive Conference (SIC) – SIC brings the Internet Industry’s brightest leaders together in one of the world’s most innovative cities. Donated by the Northwest Internet Advertising Group (NWIAG) (passes given away separately)
- Two Passes to Bend WebCAM – Web + Creative and Marketing Conference – use code SEMPDX2 to save $129 - Donated by Pixelsilk and AdFed of Central Oregon (Passes given away together: you + friend!)
- A pass to a PRSA Professional Development Event. Donated by PRSA Portland
- Free pass to IABC workshop and lunch on Sept 29. Donated by OCIABC
- 2 sets of 2 tickets to the Portland Creative Conference, Sept. 17. Donated by Oregon Creative Industries
Get your ticket to the Rooftop Party by September 9th before the price goes up!
We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland
is a non-profit organization based in Portland, Oregon whose mission is to inform and educate area businesses on the benefits of SEM to bottom line revenue.