Pairings at Ted’s is an all-new series pairing world-class performances with a themed culinary experience, a contemporary take on the traditional dinner and a show format, supper club-inspired evenings are set atop the YoungArts tower in the Arts + Entertainment District, located between Wynwood and South Beach.
Award-winning filmmaker Doug Blush (1984 Winner in Cinematic Arts) presents “20 Feet from Stardom,” winner of the 2013 Academy Award® for Best Documentary that follows the careers of backup singers living in a world that lies just beyond the spotlight. Featured in this documentary is 2002 YoungArts Winner in Voice, Judith Hill.
To be announced
TICKETS + SHOW INFORMATION
- Prix Fixe dinner package includes a three-course menu priced at $95pp (beverage, tax and gratuity not included.)
- Prix Fixe dinner package includes priority seating and table service
- Dinner for prix fixe package will begin at 7:00PM sharp.
- General admission tickets are priced at $35pp with a $25 food + beverage minimum, including small plates, wine and spirits available for purchase on site.
- Seating for general admission will begin at 7:30PM and does not guarantee placement at a table, as tables are priority for prix fixe packages.
- General admission upgrades to prix fixe menu available, but does not guarantee table for guests.
- Performances start at 8:30 p.m. sharp, followed by a meet-and-greet with the artists with a cash bar open for all guests.
- There will be no food or beverage purchases during show.
- Limited lounge and bar seating available for general admission.
- All ages
- Parking available
- No refunds