Shooter Long Gun is a great way to introduce new shooters to the combination of Carbine/AR 15 and Shotgun training. It follows perfectly from our handgun program and has the participant learn some of the basics to intermediate skills needed to operate this platform.
Shooter Pistol is also a class we will run in the morning. Perfect for new shooters to EFSD ( students will take a 1 hr safety class prior to class start time ).
Class will be a series of training drills, followed by a testing procedure to see where the student is at, performance wise and to challenge the student to try and achieve the highest score possible.
New EFSD Student Safety class: 8am. ( Included )
Shooter level Pistol 9am - 12pm. $69.00
Test (Optional) 12pm - 1pm. $35.00
Shooter Long Gun ( Ar 15/Shotgun ): ...1.30pm - 4pm. $69.00
Test (Optional) 4pm - 5pm. $35.00
Reliable Handgun, Revolver, or Auto
– 2 or 3 magazines
– 200 rounds of ammunition (.22 cal is acceptable) More if needed.
– holster and a sturdy belt.
LONG GUN COURSE - Similar but Ar 15 type rifle and 12 G Shotgun. Ammo similar count to above.
– Proper ear protection
– Shatter-proof eye protection
– Valid ID and one of the following:
Current CHL, Clear Criminal Background Check, or Law Enforcement / Military Credentials
– Open Mind and Positive Attitude
– Appropriate clothing, including footwear (if it’s rains we are still training)
– Hat with a brim
– Source of water (camelback or bottles).
– second weapon and magazines
– knee pads
– body armor
– sack lunch
– first aid kit
– sunscreen/ Camera