Actions and Detail Panel
2 Day Training the Trainer Course Manchester
MLP Train Your Trainers To Train Your People
Do you want Great Trainers working in your business?
Trainers who can design and deliver great Training? To Empower your people with the skills they need, and give them the tools to get things done?
Then we can help you achieve your goal. Founded in 1990 we have spent over 25 years developing this great Train the Train Courses so that your people can become outstanding Trainers.
Our trainers at MLP Training are experienced and creative personal development trainers and group facilitators whose methods and style of delivery empower individuals and groups to realise their potential.
Why not train your trainers on the next 2 day Course at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
Two Day Training the Trainer Course in Bury Manchester
Who should attend?
Trainers who want to deliver great training be proud of a job well done and be remembered as an exceptional trainer.
On this Train the Trainer course, your Trainers will discover:
- The use of course contracts, objectives and expectations.
- How adults learn
- Influences on learning
- Kolb's theory of learning
- Learning Styles
- VARK – Visual, Auditory, Reading and Kinaesthetic learning
- The role of effective communication
- Different types and styles of training?
- Solo v’s Co-training
- Tools of the trade!
- Theory of groups; their value and use in training.
- Fears of group work, what can go wrong?
- What would make training ineffective?
- Trouble shooting for difficult training situations
- The what ifs...?
- Designing a training programme.
- Designing own activities and materials
- Using ‘off the shelf’ training materials.
- Techniques of feedback.
- Johari's Window
- Presentation skills
- How do you evaluate your training?
- Questions and Answers