Successful Selling Skills is a hands-on course that will improve your selling skills from 20% to 100%. You will gain a keen understanding of the best way to negotiate and sell in every situation.
Day 1: Effective Negotiation Skills
- Generate more revenue
- Become more assertive and confident with customers
- User power more and negotiate less
- Master the three levels of negotiation
- Recognize and counter win/lose tactics
- Create balanced agreements
- Create win/win alternatives
- Negotiate more efficiently
- Increase your success and reach your sales goals
- Quickly establish rapport and credibility with prospects
- Create a prospecting strategy
- Selling different types of customers
- Uncover each customer's critical success factors
- Present your products and services in ways that appeal to your customers
- Handle objections
- 2-Day Successful Selling Skills Course
- Two workbooks: Effective Negotiation Skills and Successful Selling Skills by Phone
- Lunch and refreshments
“The Olsen Group delivers outstanding sales skills courses. Scott Olsen has also been extremely effective in coaching and helping me follow through and reinforce the training to continually build the sales team's skill sets.”
- Dan Laun, VP of Sales, Axium
"The Olsen Group's Effective Negotiation Skills course is the best sales training program I've ever participated in. Scott Olsen, Anja Bump and Lynda Corliss delivered an engaging and extremely valuable program."
- Scott Campbell, Sr. VP World-Wide Sales, Puppet Labs
“Our sales teams walked away with a greater understanding of how to engage the customer in an effective conversation and a deeper understanding of our products and services. Again, if you haven't connected with Scott Olsen your team is missing out.”
- Francesca Beddow, Sales & Product Training, Integra Telecom
When & Where
The Olsen Group
Scott Olsen brings a combination of accomplishment and understanding of business matched with success in training individuals and groups.
After completing his undergraduate work in Economics at the University of Washington, Scott has developed innovative training methods throughout his career that produce dramatic increases in productivity and customer satisfaction with organizations like WebMD, Apple and Yahoo!.
With a combination of skills and knowledge, Scott successfully advances management, leadership, sales and interpersonal skills. He tailors each session to the particular needs of the group in which he is involved. Scott is located in Portland, Oregon and founded The Olsen Group in 1999.