This Double Feature - Level 1 and Future Hoopers is your best bet for building an amazing experience for yourself and your clients!
LEVEL 1 (Saturday, March 18 | 9am - 6pm) As the foundation of the FXP Hula Hoop training system, Level 1 Certification sets you up for success in the classroom and in future FXP Hula Hoop certifications. Using the specially designed and weighted FXP Hula Hoop –Level 1 brings a fun, fresh perspective to fitness. The tools provided in this certification equip you to safely teach and troubleshoot hooping exercises using the FXP Hula Hoop system.
Future Hoopers (Sunday, March 19 | 9am - 3:30pm) is designed to get our younger generations up and moving! Designed for ages 10-17, every movement in the Future Hoopers Program fulfills both a physical and cognitive need for each participant!
- 8 hours of in person classroom training for Level 1
- 6 hours of in person classroom training for Future Hoopers
- Hula Hoop and 2 DVDs - you will receive these at training unless you choose to have it sent to you during the registration process. (level 1)
- Digital Training Manual - you will be able to print or download at home. You may order a printed manual during your registration process. Printed Manuals are given out on training day.
- Certification for 2 years
- Membership in Trainers Only Facebook Group
- .7 ACE CECs (level 1)
- 6.5 AFAA CEUs (level 1)
- 6.5 SCW CEUs (level 1)
- .8 NCCPT CEUs (level 1)
- NASM approved, but pending # of credits (level 1)
Trainer Benefits include:
- Membership in Tribe Central - our online homebase
- Option to participate in licensing program (not required) for access to webinars, marketing materials and more!
- Discounts on products and future training
- Discounts with partner companies, including insurance, fitness apparel, professional print services
- Official trainer “badge” for use on websites, blogs, social, and marketing materials
- Purchase Hula Hoops and Yoga mats at discounted price for resale to students
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring a yoga mat, water, snacks, pen, paper, your printed manual (unless you order a hard copy), and hula hoop IF you upgrade during registration to have yours shipped to you.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
yes - email email@example.com
What is the refund policy?
All sales final.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
The name of the registration must be the same as the attendee.