This hands-on workshop is conducted by AsiaTraining.com.
In today’s fast-changing world, more and more products are being sold online via e-commerce websites. In Malaysia, e-commerce sales amounted to RM53 billion in 2014, RM72 billion in 2015 and an estimated RM88 billion in 2016. And the best part is: only about 3% of all retail sales are done online, so there is huge room to grow. You can now be part of this!
During this 2-Day hands-on Workshop we will together build a fully functional e-Commerce Store from Scratch.
This fully hands-on weekend course will teach you how to build a successful e-commerce business, from practical set-up and product upload to day-to-day operations, response marketing to measurement and optimization. The emphasis is on marketing techniques and continuous improvement, all in workshop-style classes with plenty of hands-on experience.
Want to see an example of what we build? Check this out: www.PurelyHalal.com
No coding involved. If you can use i.e. Microsoft Word you have all the Skills needed to build your own online Store with us.
NOTE: You are expected to have your own products to sell. This is not some MLM nonsense where we push products on you to sell. If you don’t have any products we can give you some ideas, but we don’t ask you to sell any of our own products like those MLM fellows do. What you want to sell is all up to you!
Who will benefit from this Course?
This course is aimed at people who want to start their own e-commerce business hands-on with a focus on long-term benefits and profitability.
- People who want to establish a long-term second source of income.
- Individuals who are out of a job or at risk of being retrenched.
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to set up an online business.
- Companies who want to set up an e-commerce arm to their business.
- Online retailers selling thru Facebook or Instagram who want to improve their existing operations and become more profitable.
What will you gain from this Course?
- You will learn to build your own, fully functional e-commerce website during the course, all hands-on.
- You will learn how to market your website and drive customer traffic to it using Social Media and Google AdWords.
- You will learn how to properly collect and analyse your customer behavior data using Google Analytics for constant store improvement.
Course Topics and Content include:
Planning and getting started
- Brief Introduction to Course Modules
- Important Principles and Variations of online Commerce
- Set-up of Domain Name & Hosting (Paid, please see below)
- Downloading and Installing the latest Version of the e-Commerce Frameworks (FREE)
- Set-up of important Store Parameters, incl. Shipping Modules, Payment Modules & Order Management Settings
- Upload of your own initial Products
- Installation and Setting-up of additional important FREE Modules for your new Store (this may extend into Day 2)
Continuation of your online Store Set-up plus:
- Learn how to use Social Media Marketing Tactics to drive Customers to your new Store
- Learn how to analyse your online Store with FREE Google Analytics
- Learn how to promote your online Store with Google AdWords
- Explore additional free Sources of Revenue
The fee for this packed 2-day intensive course is only RM1500 including GST and includes the training materials. In addition you will need to purchase a website domain name and website hosting (we will explain this during the course and help you with it), this will cost an additional US$100 and is NOT included in the course fee. This is for a period of 3 years! There are no other costs or monthly fees except your own time! See this as a small investment that will pay itself back in no time when your e-Commerce shop brings in the big money. You will have to admit, this is a great deal – a small investment for a course that will change your life.
“I had an opportunity for one a one to session with Dr. Frank on E-Commerce training and Dr. Frank is an excellent teacher and has the know how and expertise on starting an E-commerce business commercially as well as technically. It was worthwhile of my time and investment.” – Chandar Murugian, Director Of Procurement & Global Commodity Management at HGST via LinkedIn