This training offers a deep dive into practical considerations for implementing Scrum in organizations, including team creation, Scrum roll-out, visioning, business feature writing, creating product backlogs, and sprint planning. Additionally, the course provides an overview of Scrum roles, activities, and artifacts and how to begin executing Scrum in your work environment. The workshop is facilitated using interactive activities and Scrum principles and practices.
Getting everyone in your team aligned around the roles of Scrum so that expectations from each role is clear.
- Basic understanding of the function and responsibilities of the ScrumMaster, Product Owner, and Team Members
- Ability to build a Product Backlog
- Ability to write a Business feature
• Ability to create a Sprint Backlog
• Ability to execute Release and Sprint Planning
• Understand what happens inside a Sprint
• Ability to execute Sprint Review and Retrospectives
• Create artifacts and metrics to support Scrum
• A technical questionnaire prepared by scrum experts will be provided before and after the training so as to fill in the gaps that could possibly be there, also the immediate feedback that will be shared helps you in understanding the foundations better.
• A sixty minute, personalized question-and-answer session with a Scrum expert at the end of the day to answer your specific questions about Scrum and how to get started in your company.
This Course offers you 16 PDUs towards PMI recertification.
Trainer : Bachan Anand
This is what past participants say about Bachan's training:
Eduardo Martinez, Project Manager and Business Analyst at ELGE Martinez Consulting, LLC
" Mr. Bachan demonstrates that he manages very well the topics and I was impressed the way and the style he used training the audience helping to understand the scrums foundations and the roles and the approach to adopt the Agile methodology.
The training was very interesting. Some of the topics that I enjoyed most was the Scrum Roles Details where it was identified all the traditional Project Manager responsibility aligned within the Agile Methodology. And also, I enjoyed learning about the technique used to Planning, Estimation Sprint and the Scrum Diagram.
Thanks Mr. Bachan for your time and dedication to this training. I think that Agile Practices is something that you should consider as an option if you want to improve your way to deliver software solution.
" Bachan's Scrum Master training was very effective and informative. I learned a lot in a short period of time, due to his intuitive methods and presentation style. He is excellent when dealing with a group of people who have different skill levels and got everyone involved effectively in the group exercises, which were key to learning the team concepts.
I would recommend Bachan as a trainer and facilitator - he knows his subject and is able to transfer that knowledge effectively.
Save This Event
When & Where
Conscires Agile Practices
Conscires Agile Practices provides Agile Assessment, Coaching and Mentoring, Consulting, and Training. Our focus is to support you in choosing the right Agile practices for the success of your organization.
Conscires’ mission is to create transparent and collaborative organizations where employees are empowered to make their own decisions and take ownership for their work. This environment will improve the overall morale of the company and boost productivity. It starts with coaching the managers to become better leaders and reducing the noise that causes competing priorities and distractions to allow these leaders to set clear goals that can easily be followed by the team.