San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
1st4sport Level 2 Award in Multi-Skills Development in Sport (QCF)
Dates: Thursday 27th October, Friday 28th October and Friday 4th November 2016
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm for the three days
This qualification is designed to provide benefit to you through the skills and knowledge required to enable you to understand participants and their needs, develop your knowledge of multi-skills development in sport and prepares you to demonstrate practical coaching skills in the context of the fundamentals of movement, fundamental movement skills and fundamental sports skills. The qualification is composed of three mandatory units.
The qualification is recognised as the industry standard level 2 qualification for multi-skills development in sport by sports coach UK. It is also recognised by and has the support of a range of providers including FE colleges.
The qualification is designed to provide qualified coaches with an introduction to the processes and principles of supporting child development through multi-skills. This will include understanding how to support child development through multi-skills via the practical coaching of linked and progressive multi-skills sessions.
Prior to registration you are required to:
- be at least 16 years of age
- hold or be working towards a minimum of a QCF accredited Level 2 sports specific coaching qualification or recognised equivalent, such as:
- Level 2 Award in the Principles for Coaching Sport (QCF)*
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles and Preparations for Coaching Sport (QCF)*
- 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport (QCF)*
- QCF accredited Gym Instructor qualification*
- QTS + Physical Education specialism
- BSc Degree in Sports Coaching (inclusive of practical delivery)
- or other equivalent based on individual application.
- be able to communicate effectively in English (this includes listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- Prior to certification you are required to be 17 years old
*If you do not have these prerequisit's, but would still like to attend this course, please contact Mekaya by email mekaya.gittens@getberkshire to discuss your options.
REFUNDS: A full refund will be provided for course booking cancellations received at least 1 week (5 full working days) before the course start date. Unfortunately, cancellations received after this date cannot be refunded. Bookings made within a week (5 full working days) of the course start date also are ineligible for refunds if cancelled.
This is one of many courses available as part of our Sports Education Week. To see what else is on, please have a look here Get Berkshire Active Website - www.getberkshireactive.org/sportsedweek
When & Where
Get Berkshire Active
Berkshire's County Sports Partnership