Actions and Detail Panel
1st Annual Pathfinder Community Walkathon
Sun, May 7, 2017, 9:45 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
On May 7th 2017 we are hosting our 1st Annual Community Pathfinder Walk-A-Thon. Many Pathfinder clubs from across the state of Florida will be participating along with the central Florida community. One thing we are very excited about is the opportunity to give back and help others by donating a portion of the proceeds from the event to the Association for Science in Autism Treatment (ASAT).
As host of the 1st Annual Community Pathfinder Walk-A-Thon, the Kissimmee Spanish Pathfinders club will use this event to fundraise and allow other clubs from the area to do the same. Your contribution will help us be able to fundraise for the following needs:
1. Help us replace old/broken camping equipment (i.e. tents, canopies, portable kitchen, portable showers, chairs, etc...).
2. Help us purchase uniforms for the new members.
3. Help us replace old/worn-out club equipment (i.e. US flag, Florida flag, ropes, club banner, etc...).
4. Help us save up for yearly events around the state of Florida (i.e. Drill competition, Drum corp competition, Bible Bowl, etc...).
6. Help us save up for the 2019 Chosen International Pathfinder Camporee (held in Oshkosh, WI. every 5 years with over 50,000 Pathfinders in attendance).
7. Help increase public awareness and treatment of Autism (through our donation to ASAT).
I want to thank you in advance for your consideration in supporting our club and this event. We look forward to seeing our community come together on May 7th 2017 and hope to see you there. Thanks
We are proud to announce our executive sponsor
- Michael T. Gibson PA, Auto Justice Attorney
And other sponsors
- USA Auto Collision & Glass repair
- Alpha Security Academy
We will give a raffle prize every 30 min at the event for those who have registered.
Other special promotions available for those who pre-register, special thanks for those of you that have already registered.
* Pre-register to reserve your shirt size and extras.
* Walk at your own pace and you decide the length of your walk. 3 mile/ 5 mile/ 10 miles or more.
When you reserve, Please tell us your Shirt size?
Would you or your business like to be a sponsor for this event?
Sponsor opportunities available.
Joel Matos Kissimmee Spanish Director
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Event parking: 4155 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34741 (across the street, with easy walkway to event)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Joel Matos 407-361-6380, firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we fundraise? Answer: Easy the idea of a WalkAThon is for each participant to raise funds for their own goal for example for Oshkosh! Each person would then find anyone who can sponsor them, generally sponsors would pay for each mile you walk or might choose to pay a flat fee for attending the event.
Who can I ask to sponsor me? Answer: The choice is yours but usually people choose to find sponsors that are close to them, for example Family, friends or church.
How does my registration support Autism? Answer: By registering to the 1st Annual Community Pathfinder WalkAThon part of the proceeds go to Association for Science in Autism Treatment (ASAT).
Is this event only for Pathfinders? Answer: No this event is for the community, any Individual or group.