1st Annual NYC Alum US Open Tennis Event
Thursday, September 5, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Use mass transit to make your trip to the US Open convenient and cost-effective.
• Subway: The 7 train provides easy service from Grand Central Terminal to Mets-Willets Point Station, including connections for all Metro-North Trains from Westchester and Connecticut.
Service is also available from the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
• Long Island Rail Road: LIRR provides easy service to Mets-Willets Point Station from Woodside, and convenient connections from Penn Station for New Jersey Transit customers.
• Schedules Online: The MTA website, mta.info, provides complete schedules and information about the most convenient ways to get to the US Open.
If your plans require that you drive, please follow these recommendations closely:
• Leave Ample Time: If you drive to the US Open, give yourself ample time to find parking and for traffic delays. Also, visit USOpen.org for the latest travel advisories.
• Follow Directions Closely: Due to new traffic patterns surrounding the Mets’ stadium and the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, please follow the USTA’s driving directions closely. Directions are available on USOpen.org and on the back of pre-paid parking permits.
**Please check the website for parking pass details as parking is not included in the price.
When & Where
UCLA Anderson Alumni Network: New York
Our mission is to provide alumni with ties to the New York region opportunities to network and build a personal and professional community with other UCLA Anderson alumni. Stay connected with the New York region:
- NY Chapter Page
- Join the New York Chapter LinkedIn Group
- Join ny.alumni, the New York Email Listserv
For other questions or to get involved further, email the Alumni Office or a New York board member.