1st Annual MEGA Warrior Transition Readiness Program
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (PDT)
San Antonio, TX
Centurion Military Alliance (CMA) 1st Annual Mega Warrior Transitioning Readiness Program!!!
"Empowering Our Nation's Honorable Warriors"
CMA is opening up this event to the first ONE HUNDRED Active Transitioning Service Members!!!!
Seats are limited and they go FAST!!!!
Wednesday July 24th
Norris Conference Center: 8:30am-5:30pm
What to Expect: You will receive One-On-One assistance from Certified Professional Resume Writers as well as One-On-One assistance from the industry’s top Human Resource experts who will assist you with:
- Writing a Professional resume,
- Tips and Advise on your Federal Resume,
- Sharpen your Interview Skills,
- Arm you with tools necessary to become successful during your career search.
You will also hear from experts in the Social Media field that will teach you how to maximize your social media networks to better optimize your career search success. You will also have the opportunity to sit with represtatives from Regionally Accredited Universities who will be on-site to provide free transcript evaluations.
What to Bring:
- A rough draft resume (email ahead of time),
- Your Federal Resume (if you have one),
- Your ARTS/SMARTS/CCAF or any Un-Offical Transcripts (For education evals)
- A "Ready-to-Learn" attitude as well as your Spouse.
What to Wear:
- Business Casual
Thursday July 25th
Norris Conference Center: 11am - 1pm
What to Wear:
- Men - Business Professional (Slacks, Button Up Shirt and Tie or Polo)
- Women - Business Professional (Dress Slacks/Skirt and Jacket)
You will have the chance to network with recruiters from companies such as AT&T, USAA, Northrup Grumman, City of San Antonio, Wells Fargo, Citi, UPS, HVHC/VisionWorks, etc...