1st Annual HCC Alumni Conference: Connecting to Your Future
Friday, January 24, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 4:30 PM (PST)
Join us for the first HCC Alumni Conference! Build your professional skills, learn more about health career options, network with national and local leaders, and learn more about how you can increase diversity in health professions.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided both days, and there will be a reception on Friday evening.
Robert Wood Johnson Symposium, 8am-12:15pm
For updated information about the RWJF Symposium, please click here.
Challenge 2014: Increasing Diversity in academia and the health workforce
- A State of the State: A California and National Perspective
- Panel: Solutions for increasing diversity
- Panel: HCC Alumni
Afternoon Agenda, 11:30am - 6pm
- Speed mentoring with leaders
- Keynote address
- Professional development workshops (Part I)
- Networking reception
- Keynote speaker
- Greg Hicks: What is your natural leadership style?
- Speed mentoring with alumni
- Closing speaker
- Speaker: Where do we go from here?
For updated conference details, please visit the conference website
Housing Note: When you register, there will be the option to sign up to stay with local alums during the conference. Additionally, we are working to find low and affordable hotel rates. Please check the website for updates, or email email@example.com