Come join faith-based and community-based organizations, along with emergency management and response professionals, for a day of dialogue and learning on partnerships for disaster preparedness in San Bernardino County. The event includes lunch!
The event is an opportunity for faith-based organizations to:
- Learn about resources to enhance your organization’s emergency preparedness
- Discuss your role before, during and after a disaster
- Strengthen your partnerships and relationships with one another
- Network with local leaders and professionals in emergency preparedness
- Learn about San Bernardino County’s community emergency management and preparedness efforts
This full-day forum, hosted by Assemblyman Mike Morrell and Building Resilient Communities, will feature discussions on available resources to help houses of worship prepare themselves, their congregations and communities as well as the faith-based community’s role before, during and after a disaster.
When & Where
Building Resilient Communities
Building Resilient Communities is a public benefit nonprofit corporation organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes. We provide education and training programs for community and faith based organizations in the areas of disaster preparedness and business start up.