Golf, but not quite as you know it.
After bursting onto the scene last autumn, 1PUTT takes over Sunningdale Heath for one day of golf unlike you've ever experienced it before.
- Saturday 13th May - Midday 'til dark
- Your TEAM OF 4, complete with name and uniform*
- 18-HOLE shotgun start - a challenging mix of holes
- 1PUTT RULES apply - NO handicaps, NO nonsense terminology - expect some surprises.
- HOG ROAST to devour afterwards (included in team price)
- Up & coming DJ TO PERFORM LIVE in the heart of the action. (To be announced)
- LIVE SCORING on your smartphone, powered by our partners VPAR, so tension builds as your round nears its conclusion
- Top teams from the round entered into a 1-hole, nearest the pin SUDDEN DEATH SHOOTOUT, taking place in front of the DJ and onlookers
- Bar open ALL DAY with 1PUTT pit stops for chances to refresh around the course
- AWESOME INDIVIDUAL PRIZES for Nearest the Hole and Biggest Drive. (To be announced)
- TEAM PRIZE for winner. (To be announced)
Train: Half an hour ride from Clapham Junction to Sunningdale.
2 minute walk from the station.
Car: Lots of parking available
£38.75 per player - includes the full experience, 18 holes and hog roast. (£155 per team of 4)
The team captain is the only one that needs to sign up using the Eventbrite link above.
We are limited with the number of teams we can enter due to the amount of space - so buy your team ticket quickly to avoid missing out on this one-off event.
*Mixed teams receive a £20 bar credit on the day