Sandalwood Saints it's time to throw down like it's 1987! Don't miss the anticipated "30 Year Bash on the Beach." We have made special arrangements to rent out the entire Casa Marina Resort in Jax Beach for 2 nights next summer just for our classmates.
We have secured this incredible ocean front venue, 23 available (first come first serve) rooms, amazing food, open bar, great music, and a couple hundred old friends to catch up with. Put on your flip flops and come hang out with everyone at what will be the party of the decade!!! We would love to make this the biggest reunion yet!
Chef Danny Groshell who graduated with our class currently owns and operates one of the very best restaurants in North Florida named "Ocean 60" located at Jax beach. Danny and the team of chefs at Casa Marina Restaurant will be preparing a special menu for us > "Polynesian Pig Roast" along with shrimp, chicken, burgers and other vegetarian options.
Below are some bullets about the event!
- Meet & Greet: Friday, July 7th – Casa Marina from 7:00 - 11:00 pm (Cocktails & Music)
- Main Event: Saturday, July 8th - Casa Marina from 5:30-12:00 am
- Music Headliner: “The Boogie Freaks” Outside on the Veranda
- Open Bar 5:30 - 9:30: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Soft Drinks, Tea and Water
- Menu: Traditional Pig Roast, Shrimp, Chicken, Burgers & Vegan options
- Surprise Visits from 1987 Teachers & Faculty
- Photo Booth with Class Props
- Classic 1000 Picture Slide Show
- Contests, Games and Prizes
- Casual Dress: “Flip Flops” Welcomed
- Hotel Rooms $139 - $189 per night - (2 night stay required) - Book ASAP @ 904-270-0025 - No online reservations for our event, you must call in like it's 1987!
Registration Deadline - Ticket covers both nights!
Now – Nov 1 = $95 per person
Nov 2 – March 1 = $110 per person
March 2 – July 1 = $115 per person
Contact for additional questions please contact:
Glenn Connelly: Connellyg@att.net - 904-813-5004
Karen Brown Acree: Keb247@aol.com - 904-655-4610