Actions and Detail Panel
1986 NHS 30th Reunion AND NHS Alumni 1984- 1987 BASH!!
Sat, November 5, 2016, 5:30 PM – 11:30 PM PDT
ATTENTION CLASSES OF 1986 AND Alumni of 1984-1987!!
Please join us in celebrating the 30th Anniversary of our GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL, AND combining with some additional friends from NHS!!!
- 5:30 p.m. - We will be meeting for cocktails at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 101 McInnis , San Rafael, CA 94903
- 7:30 p.m. - Head over to Marin Joe's 1585 Casa Buena Drive, Corte Madera for a delicious dinner, desserts & drinks!! Here are the choices for dinner:
- Choice of dinner salad with Italian dressing or Caesar salad
- Chicken piccata - chicken breast with white wine lemon butter and capers, roasted potatoes and mixed vegetables
- Char broiled salmon with lemon buerre blanc, roasted potatoes and vegetable medley
- Marinated grilled thin steak, roasted potatoes and vegetable medley
- Pasta Napoletana - Olive oil, garlic cloves, shallots fresh Italian tomatoes
- Dinner will be approximately $50.00 a person so it's probably best that we just use the money collected for everyone to eat and drink. Cocktails at The Embassy Suites will be included as well! For those of you that paid $125.00 for their tickets before price was reduced to $85.00 we can reimburse you that amount less the $85.00 per person.
- We can have the room from 7:30 on and can dance the night away at a club nearby! Also remember those who have booked rooms at the Embassy Suites, they have a free cocktail hour and appetizers and breakfast served to order in the morning!
- We will take care of transportation for the evening to/from The Embassy Suites. Make sure you reference Novato High School Reunion if you are making reservations at the hotel. It is booking up, so call as soon as possible. In order to get the group rate, which is $155, there is a 2-night minimum. If not, I believe the rate is $199 for one night. Please call Lori Levy at 415-499-5908 to book through the group rate.
We are looking forward to reminiscing with all of you and we are going to have a great time! Looking forward to seeing you all!
Kelly & Marni